Shipping & Returns
- We ship globally
- Local delivery is available at checkout (within limited Western Sydney Areas)
- Shipping is automatically calculated at checkout
- All shipping is insured so if it is damaged or lost during its journey we will refund or replace it.
- For special delivery requirements please contact us prior to purchase.
- With the exception of some extra large items, all orders within Australia over $135 ($AU) and International orders over $250 (AU) ship for free. It is stated in the item description for products that don’t qualify for free shipping.
- We use Australia Post as our priority delivery service. Items will be dispatched within 3-5 business days of purchase, if delays occur during production you will be notified prior to shipping your item. Transit times may vary depending on delivery location.
- All shipments are tracked. You will receive a notification on your order and an email with tracking information once your item/s are dispatched.
- If you are not happy with your Iron Ivy order for any reason, please notify us within 7 days of receiving it. We will assess returns on a case-by-case basis. Please note that we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
- It is up to you to return the item in new condition and in the original packaging. We do not cover delivery costs for returning items.
- For returns on item/s that have qualified for free shipping a P&H charge of $15 (Within Australia and NZ) or $25 (US/UK/CAN) will be incurred or deducted from the refund amount.
- We personally package all Iron Ivy orders with the most care. However if your item has been damaged during transit, please contact us within 2 days of delivery with clear photos of the damage and parcel. We will investigate with the delivery provider and arrange a claim or repairs where necessary.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me, we’re happy to help.