A set of 5 solid brass propagation pins. For trailing plants, propagation can be made easy by pinning the node back down to the soil, helping to create fuller or multiple plants.
Featuring an assortment of five solid brass discs soldered to brass pins, "Dotty” head designs, these pins also look really cute in any pot and guarantee you won’t forget or lose them in your potting mix.
Made from solid brass, these propagation pins won’t rust in your potting mix. Long stems help to secure your plant down and encourages new roots to grow from the nodes.
Click HERE to watch a video showing how prop pins can give you a fuller plant.
Packaged in compostable/landfill biodegradable plastic and cardboard backing.
- Includes 5 “Dotty” Propagation Pins
- Solid brass stems and accents.
- Soldered together for durability
- 60mm long stems
Please see our care guide for more information
- Flat rate shipping on all orders
- Free domestic shipping on orders over $135
- Free global shipping on orders over $250